LegacyGT.com

Cryotune performance review

2009 specb

What do people recommend, BoostCreep in Longmont or Cryotune? Or both stand up places?

Hello there,

I offer road tuning as well as dyno tuning and am happy to answer any questions you might have. I really try to make customer service a staple of my business plan so I'm always happy to help where I can.

btw you have a pm :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone that said great things about Dave and Cryotune is correct.

If you get one of his tunes you don't just get an email with a file, you get a lot of attention payed to your specific car, both in terms of checking logs to make sure his product is the best it can be, as well as advice on making sure your car is working at peak. He helped us diagnose a boost leak and was generally patient, thorough and all around nice to work with.

just got done sending out a ton of email revisions, base maps, responses and such from chile to Canada to New Zealand and Europe. oh and obviously a bunch in the good ol US!

Thanks for the business, you guys are awesome.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I've been meaning to post a review for a while...better late than never I suppose. Completed a 91 tune with Dave a while back and I highly agree with all the positive comments kristian88 and others have made. We just got going on an e85 tune and I've already received several revisions. His responses and revisions are always super fast. Dave accurately diagnosed a couple of issues I had initially with my 91 tune including a bad ebcs as well as a bad o2 sensor. I was very impressed that with all the new parts on my car, knock was almost non-existent even in early maps and throughout the progression of revisions. He was able to fine tune along the way and even a couple of months after the tune was complete (and quite a bit of spirited driving) my logs and Learning Views have been virtually knock-free. Could be the happiest 2 months of my engine's life :). Now that we are a couple of revisions in to my e85 tune, Dave is back to working his magic and is methodically going through his process of getting the fueling precise so we can get to the fun stuff and see what my 18g can do on corn power! Thanks for everything Dave!

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195548&d=1414722463

Its that time of year again and Cryotune Performance loves Halloween!

We are offering a 10% OFF Special on all stage 1,stage 2 and stage 3 STOCK FUELING etunes from now until Sunday November 2nd at midnight.

We are also offering 10% off on our company T-Shirts as well if interested.

http://cryotuneperformance.com//data/storage/attachments/c4d58a86f20669393be9f72bd430258c.jpg

Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Dave

halloween.thumb.jpg.ee73a8ce65474ba1345fdad8975ee176.jpg

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=197075&d=1416271304

From Nov 17th-Nov 24th We are offering a special deal. Anyone who "likes" Cryotune Performance on Facebook *http://www.facebook.com/cryotuneperformance * will receive 10% off their Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 stock fueling Etune. If you want to take advantage of this promotion you will have to "like" the page, then email us at cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com with your name and what tune and tuning software you are using and a special invoice will be email to you.

If you would like to take advantage of this promotion and have already "liked" the page you must email us your full name and what tune you are interested in and we can send a custom invoice as well.

NOW HERES THE KICKER - This promo will also include Stage 3 aftermarket fueling tunes which have never been discounted before BUT the promo is only 5% off of these tunes. Follow the same instructions as mentioned above with emailing after you like the page and a special invoice will be emailed to you.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Happy turkey day to all. This is a good day/time of year to slow down and spend time with those who are most important to us.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good Morning All!

The black Friday special is now in effect

There will be limited available purchases but here is whats available.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 E-tunes - 5 units available at 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Stock fueling E-Tunes - 5 unitis available 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling Tunes - 5 available 10% OFF!

Parts Upgrade Fee - 5 available - 5% OFF!

Company T-Shirt 10 available - 25% OFF!

The Quantities for Cyber Monday will be announced Monday

Prices are Live on the website now at www.cryotuneperformance.com , All parts upgrade and stage 3 tunes will require custom invoices to be sent so send requests to www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WE ARE BACK AT IT FOR CYBER MONDAY!!!

There will be limited available purchases but here is whats available.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 E-tunes - 5 units available at 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Stock fueling E-Tunes - 5 unitis available 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling Tunes - 5 available 10% OFF

Parts Upgrade Fee - 5 available - 5% off

Company T-Shirt 10 available - 25% OFF

Prices are Live on the website now at www.cryotuneperformance.com , All parts upgrade and stage 3 tunes will require custom invoices to be sent so send requests to www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done blasting out a bunch of emails,basemaps, revisions and instructional emails. I really appreciate the business and glad people are buying Christmas presents for the cars they love :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the good words and glad you enjoy the car. I truly enjoy hearing comments like this as it makes me realize that I become a part of every build and am very happy to hear you enjoy it that much more. Sent out a bunch of stickers as well so keep an eye out.

Thanks for the business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Did a little write up on common boost leak/vac leaks including large pictures and such. Hopefully its helpful to some.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/intake-vacuum-leaks-and-you-pics-inside-235626.html

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got done blasting out a ton of emails, Basemaps, Revisions and pms. Thank you guys for a great start to 2015. If you have any questions please let us know and thanks for the business!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to take a second to thank Cryo for his patience, customer care and great tuning capabilities, not to mention an uncanny diagnostic ability. Living in Canada i am sometimes hesitant about procuring tuning services remotely, thinking their are vast differences between CDM and USDM cars, fuel and elevation. I did a VF52 swap with uncatted dp in my 250.000km '05 wagon on 94 octane fuel and COBB AP. Cryo supplied the base map and I couldnt believe how well it suited the car, all though we have not completed the enitire tuning process; if Cryo had told me the base map was the final map i would have been happy. We have been delayed by extreme cold temps and lots of snow to get datalogs back. each revision sent to me based on supplied logs has resulted in nothing but even better drive ability, response and super early and steady boost. on my last log I had some a/f learning data Cryo didnt like, I was hitting my boost target for the -20C weather but he told me to go out an tighten the IC to TB hose, sure enough it was quite loose - nice find Cryo. I have had many different cars tuned by other tuners always was a frightening experience with no starts, bogging, misfires, overboosting, knock, knock knock etc... this experience with Cryo has left me feeling so comfortable and at ease, not a single knock event, fine knock, over boost, ignition, misfire or anything other than a perfect driving experience. I am in good hands. did i mention somehow my mileage has increased? Edited by rtype11
spelling

Hey thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to hear your happy with how the car runs in your sub zero temps :)

Thanks and always happy to work with you guys from up north :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

This post is to let our clientele and new customers alike know that we will be closed from Friday April 17th through Monday April 27th. During this time we will be out of contact and unable to answer any emails/pms/requests/order processing etc and will suspend all etuning for these dates.

Each current customer or customer that starts in the next couple weeks will be guaranteed to have a safe map to drive around on during this time but no progress will be made on the tune during these dates.

This is a courtesy post to allow customers to plan their tuning needs accordingly and make sure no one is caught off guard.

Thanks for the support and Thanks for the business.

Dave

Cryotune Performance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Thanks for the continued business and its a pleasure providing this community on a daily basis. This is a reminder about the post above and the time we will be closed from the end of next week to the 27th and will return to business as usual on the 28th.

You guys are the best.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have nothing but great praise for Dave at cryotune. Thanks for the 91 revisions! especially since I asked last minute before your vacation.

After I replaced my front O2 sensor, I was getting some high AFR readings. Dave was very prompt with my e85 updates. And now once again very prompt with a revised 91oct map once I went back to my gas map.

Awesome tuner!

Thanks.