LegacyGT.com

Virginia tri-cities meet

TRBO SUB

Hey everyone,

New to this forum, but since I didn't see a relevant post I figured I would start one of my own. I'm local to Richmond and consistently find myself bored on the weekends if I'm not slaving away behind the bar at work. I notice that all the legacies seem to be located up north towards Fredricksburg and NoVA or east towards Tidewater / VA beach. So my question is this :

:spin:WHERE ARE ALL THE CENTRAL VA LEGACIES!?!?:spin: I know some of you have to exist, I can't be the only LGT in the Central VA area... Anyone free and want to meet up somewhere downtown / short pump / Midlothian etc etc?? Let's get some meets going now that the weather is finally not sh*t anymore!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see LGTs in Richmond all the time.

I have a non-GT.

You seem to have all the good luck then lol. I never see any! It's rather depressing. But honestly, I'd love to start setting up meets, Richmond to start and maybe set up a few joint meets with NoVA Subarus. Anyone one here know someone in the group? Let's get this ball rolling!

Hell I wouldn't mind trying to set up a Skyline Drive cruise one of these days if you guys are down, then we could maybe set up a day for a bunch of us to do a float on the James with rafts and beers.

Way late to this thread....sorry. I'm down for a meet. Just got done working out the kinks in my build last month, but I'm ready to ride now if you guys would like to meet up in the coming weeks.

If any of you guys are interested, I'll be doing a float with rafts and beers down the James on Thursday (6/5) at noon. Also, I'll be in Cville on the 24th / 25th if you guys want to do a mini meet somewhere?

There are only three of us in cville area that are even active on the forums...i can contact them and see what works. You may have better luck bumping into us on Friday night meets. Some of the Nasioc guys meet every Friday night locally. I haven't personally been in while but sometimes there is a legacy or two there.

I'm down too as I live in Richmond. Let's get up sometime soon. LowKeyGT I met you in Charlottesville a couple of weeks ago.

Word! I'm free just about every weekday afternoon dude. Afterwards I'm usually down at spiral rock with the mutt. Feel free to join! PM me and I'll shoot you my number for easier comms.

That's correct LowKeyGT. How's the new turbo setup running? I'm about to do a VF52 myself. TRBO SUB, checkout nasioc or Facebook and lookup RVA Subies. We meet every Thursday at varying locations. Come out and say what's up. It would be cool to see another ABP wagon. In fact, I know the guy you bought it from I believe.

Archived