LegacyGT.com

AEM UEGO (wideband) install

BarManBean

• Moderators

So I'm gonna be installing this thing over the weekend, but cant quite wrap my head around the wiring. It seems that the harness runs from the sensor (in DP) to the guage and another harness runs from the gauge to a power source. Is the power source powering just the gauge or is it also powering the sensor?

I have no want for the guage; if that's the case does the sensor itself require a power source?

Definitely a noob question--I'm better with wrenches than I am with wires...

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 3 months later...

Fuse taps are very helpful to connect power to the wideband o2 and to the gauge dimmer (if your gauge dims).

I tapped the ignition fuse for the wideband so it is only on with the ignition on (not acc) and tapped the tail lights/clearance fuse for the gauge dimmer.

Have fun with the install and soldering.

Fuse taps are very helpful to connect power to the wideband o2 and to the gauge dimmer (if your gauge dims).

I tapped the ignition fuse for the wideband so it is only on with the ignition on (not acc) and tapped the tail lights/clearance fuse for the gauge dimmer.

Have fun with the install and soldering.

Nevermind. Apparently reading comprehension is difficult for me today. Sorry. Glad the install went well.

Archived