LegacyGT.com

Need kinda quick light answer..

Hi--

my lights are stuck on (rear bottom lamps on tails, license plate lights -noticed one is out, and the front corners).

can't figure out wtf this is because of... and it's killin me.

Please help before battery dies :(

bk

I think I honestly finished reading the "read the damn manual!" rant by Brady and then this pops up? Both threads are on the same page no less!!!

Too classic!

To help, it sounds like you flicked on the parking light button on top of your steering wheel column.

Try turning it off.

Welcome to the forum n00b.

I hate n00bs with that question!

Although same thing happened to my brother in law when he drove tha car for a few days. He called me to ask my the parking lights were not turning off.

"It's what make a Subaru a Subaru...the stupid switch on the steering wheel stalk!"

X :icon_bigg

---

• 1 month later...
This happened to me today after I cleaned the car. I pulled a few fuses (which didn't work) and then logged on and found this thread. I'll be damned if I'm gonna :rtfm:. BTW, here's a search tip: don't include "WTF" in your search. :lol:

i cant believe people would own a car not knowing what every switch/button does. when i first got my car i was like, WTF is this switch on top of the steering column? i kept turning it on and off until i realized what it did (which didnt take long)

in all fairness i didn't even notice that button was there until i had to figure out why my lights wouldn't turn off. Figuring i did something with the fob, i read through the manual and figured it out. but due to the angle of the column or steering wheel position, you can't even see the freakin button!

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Archived