LegacyGT.com

Masschusets Wicked Little Meet

A meet in east Hartford is a bit out of the way. That's over where I live, and I'd never drive from the cape to east Hartford for a meet.

I think what the OP was trying to do is bypass the idea of a huge setup and just have a local get together that may then develop into a regular little meet...

A meet in east Hartford is a bit out of the way. That's over where I live, and I'd never drive from the cape to east Hartford for a meet.

I think what the OP was trying to do is bypass the idea of a huge setup and just have a local get together that may then develop into a regular little meet...

That's the closest meet (date wise). If you poke around the New England section there's meets and such posted fairly frequently. Two weekends ago there was one in Boston. AJW is having a meet in October. Hell there could be even random ones posted up between then.

AJW meet fits perfect, also a Boston meet would. By no means is East Hartford an hour to an hour and a half for me.

It's not the drive, it's my schedule.

I'll stop whining and just stick to the AJW idea.

If driving is of no issue, there should be a nice meet at JNA/EFI on October 1st. (bethel CT)

Archived