LegacyGT.com

Monday Night Meet- Frisco

grimlin

A few of us have been getting together for a small meet in Frisco each week. This meet is not talked about on nasioc.

For more info go to http://forums.awdtuning.com/showthread.php?t=21

Hope to see some of you guys out there from time to time.

Monday Night Frisco Meet

Kenny's Burgers - 1377 Legacy Drive, Suite 120 Frisco, Texas 75034

http://www.kennysburgerjoint.com/

7:30-11:00pm

Mary

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nasioc? what is that thing.

lol LGT minus 10 years of maturity = nasioc

I hope to join you guys on a future Monday (as soon as my car car drive)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

lol LGT minus 10 years of maturity = nasioc

I hope to join you guys on a future Monday (as soon as my car car drive)

did you move to dallas???????????????????????

anyone headed out tonight????

did you move to dallas???????????????????????

anyone headed out tonight????

I did! But I had to leave town for a funeral :( I will hopefully be back later this week.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I was going to make the trip last night but a work emergency came up (as they so often do on Mondays) so I was working late and was just too tired afterward. I hope to be out there next week; the menu for that place looks appealing.

How many made it out last night? If you're weekly regulars does the place set up a section for y'all?

we had about 25-30 people show up last night. And yeah, they pretty much section off the entire back side of the place for us. The food is AMAZING! and the service is awesome. (one of the guys knows the owner so they always treat us right). We usually get there around 7:30 or 8 and stay until about 10:30 or so. Would love to have more legacys out there.

we had about 25-30 people show up last night. And yeah, they pretty much section off the entire back side of the place for us. The food is AMAZING! and the service is awesome. (one of the guys knows the owner so they always treat us right). We usually get there around 7:30 or 8 and stay until about 10:30 or so. Would love to have more legacys out there.

I had intended on going out but it was pouring when I was going to leave, so I decided not to go. I will try to make it out in two weeks (be outta town next monday for a ride and drive for Subaru). So how many Legacies show up normally?

I had intended on going out but it was pouring when I was going to leave, so I decided not to go. I will try to make it out in two weeks (be outta town next monday for a ride and drive for Subaru). So how many Legacies show up normally?

1 :lol:

It's in the first post?

For those that were there tonight: how in the hell did those two cars end up in that position after wrecking?

yeah, it looked pretty bad. And did you see that they were all kids? That sucks.

(sorry I didn't come down to the other end of the table and say hello, but thanks for coming out)

Archived