LegacyGT.com

2 pivot points? Really?

I just got the latest issue of Drive in the mail this week. Come to find out that our rearview mirrors have 2 pivot points - 1 on the glass and 1 on the mirror. I just adjusted mine after having to fiddle with it all the time - too low in the front windshield and not a good line of sight out the back windshield. Now, it's perfect! Did anybody else know this? I know, I know, read the manual...:p

Christ, my old man's '69 Montego was the same. Much crappier design that made the mirror face the floor in a few years, but same double pivot idea. Rao is right, you need to get out more.
It is still ugly.

Haha I didn't know either. I was taking a poop and reading "Drive." That's how I found out.

A while ago I just pushed the mirror up (6'4" here, can't see under most mirrors without bending forward) and it moved UP! Hmmmm... Sometimes you can win.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

You guys really don't spend any time in your cars do you? You know there's a switch on the steering column that turns on the parking lights.

Nope, no time at all, 33,000 miles a year is no time in the vehicle. I actually don't adjust my mirror every time. I adjusted it once, the day I bought the car and that's all. Sorry I didn't notice that one time my mirror is "double jointed." Yep, I'm another wiseguy!

wow yet again another funny thread. i love this site. oh and as for the switch for the parking lights, i found that switch the hard way. i was taking my gauge cluster out to do a mod and turned it on(i didnt even notice it there to be honest) and the put my gauges back in and was done, the next day i went to start my car and the bat was dead(i thought i left a dome or map light on) but the when i jump it it i noticed the parking lights were on and switch for my headlights was completly off, so after goin through the owners manual, ya, my dumb@$$ found the switch

wow yet again another funny thread. i love this site. oh and as for the switch for the parking lights, i found that switch the hard way. i was taking my gauge cluster out to do a mod and turned it on(i didnt even notice it there to be honest) and the put my gauges back in and was done, the next day i went to start my car and the bat was dead(i thought i left a dome or map light on) but the when i jump it it i noticed the parking lights were on and switch for my headlights was completly off, so after goin through the owners manual, ya, my dumb@$$ found the switch

What's the point of the parking lights anyways? What value does that switch add? Aside from killing your friend's battery if he's a dick?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived