LegacyGT.com

new legacy owner

hi there everyone.. i'm new to the forum, the very reason for joining is.. we all have the same goals around.. nothing to deal much but subaru cars.. i just bought a 1992 subaru legacy gt awd turbo wagon.. and i'm new to petrol engines.. what i have been driving before was a jeep running on diesel fuel.

i just would like to ask if somebody around can refer a website with full service manual of the car i just bought yesterday (30, may 2009).. i'm here in auckland, nz and subaru wagons and sedans are very popular here.. i'm new in the country and so i don't have any friends around driving the same car, and whom i could consult with too.. im tryin my luck here since it would serve me fast thou. whatever you can provide me will be of good help for me. i want to learn more about the engine of the car especially that it is awd and turbo, it's just one of the king of feature i wanted to have and it so happened that i am fascinated with subarus which are awd made cars..

thanks.. cheers. my pleasure to be heard.

• 2 weeks later...
Well if the cars are popular where you live, you could ask anyone driving the same car for help, even iif its a stranger. Subaru drivers will ALWAYS help other subaru drivers.

Archived