LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black on black 08-09 LGT, invidia quad tip exhaust, plastidipped wheels and grill. I was in the ain't care ram infront of you on Southbridge street in Worcester by college sq around 730am

Forgot to post yesterday (3/30), spotted a white 08-09 GT in the parking lot of Herbies in Worcester. This was around 130ish, looked like the car had a catback on there, possibly magnaflow.

Spotted on 3/30 in Norwalk, CT a dark blue LGT wagon with a huge whip antenna on the roof.. I was behind you and you flashed your hazards at me haha.

Sorry for the shocked look when I looked over, I was explaining to my mom about the exhaust on your car

I thought I highlighted the straightness of the plate by taking a pic at that angle :lol: And even worse, it was a chick.

Saw her in Cambridge last year. There's a pic in the rice thread to commemorate the occasion and ridicule the car. ;)

OBP 4th gen LGT wagon this morning in Arlington near the Ace Hardware. Definitely aftermarket wheels. Not sure about roof rack or interior color (taupe?). Not debadged. You would not have noticed me as I was in my Flex at the time.

OBP 4th gen LGT wagon this morning in Arlington near the Ace Hardware. Definitely aftermarket wheels. Not sure about roof rack or interior color (taupe?). Not debadged. You would not have noticed me as I was in my Flex at the time.

Wow, that was probably me. I was working from home in the morning and went to Bagels By Us to get a breakfast sandwich.

I've got an 05 OBP LGT wagon, taupe interior and STI BBS wheels. I'm near the skating rink, not too far from the Stratton School.

Wow, that was probably me. I was working from home in the morning and went to Bagels By Us to get a breakfast sandwich.

I've got an 05 OBP LGT wagon, taupe interior and STI BBS wheels. I'm near the skating rink, not too far from the Stratton School.

Definitely you. Love that color combo on the LGT wagon.

I drive that street 3 days a week taking a kid to daycare. Used to do it every day in my LGT wagon. Used to live over in Medford. Moved recently to Winchester. Have spotted at least 2 ABP wagons in Arlington (other than my own). I know of the home parking spot of your OBP doppleganger that's over in Belmont just past the Fitchburg commuter rail line on the back way to Fresh Pond.

I drive right past your house to get to Rte 2 when avoiding 95.