LegacyGT.com

Trade: My K-Sport coilovers for your stocks - RUSH!!!

rosscarlson

Guys,

This week I'll be swapping in my Spec.B for a '06 Lotus Exige. I'd like to put a softer suspension back on it before I send it to its new home - so anyone want to do a straight up swap? You take my K-Sports and I take your stockers.

Here's the trouble - this would have to be done NO LATER than this Wednesday, June 16th 2010. You would have to do the work (or have it done) and give me time to have my car aligned (I'll pay for that however).

So anyone interested???? Speak quickly if so. I'll say my K-Sport are set extremely stiff, they are ride height and rebound adjustable. They are fantastic on the track, people can't believe how flat my car corners. I can generally hang with cars with 2x or more HP than I have.

Speak quick!

-Ross

ross,

do we need to pay for your install?

I have a set of stockers that i took off at 50k that are sitting in storage, I could trade that straight up. But i'll be too busy before weds to make time for the install, that would have to be on you. let me know.

brian

This would have to be ZERO cost to me, that's the only way I'll do it. In essence I'm trying to give one of you guys a deal on something that they don't want/need.

I don't remember much on them, they are K-Sports, I've had them for about 15k miles. They are fantastic on the track but honestly they are VERY VERY VERY stiff on the road (I have them set that way).

PM me for more details.

This is very interesting I could do all the work myself and I am also located in Boulder. The only issue I'm concerned about is that I drive a wagon and am not sure if my springs/ struts are meant to be going on a spec. B (pretty sure they are not).

Archived