LegacyGT.com

Who works on Subarus near Middletown?

seiyafan

Accord NY here. As far as performance there isn't much around here for us. There is a small shop in New Paltz that does lots of work on subarus (don't think they offer tuning at all though). Avoid minnewaska motors at all costs. Sorry I can't offer any help.

A number of years ago these guys were recommended to me. I never used them but it can't hurt to talk to them. I believe they were originally techs at Bill Kolb Subaru before they opened their own shop. Sorry I can't vouch for them personally.

A & W Auto Repair

2558 Route 17m

Goshen, NY 10924

845-926-4038

• 2 weeks later...
A&w auto is an excellent shop...they performed all work on my 05 gt...I've had my car for almost 3 years and have never had a problem...it was tuned by rob from amr and has been running flawless...currently pushing 325whp and 315tq...tunned mild cause I'm running a perrin tmic...heat sensitive...

A&w auto is an excellent shop...they performed all work on my 05 gt...I've had my car for almost 3 years and have never had a problem...it was tuned by rob from amr and has been running flawless...currently pushing 325whp and 315tq...tunned mild cause I'm running a perrin tmic...heat sensitive...

thx i will keep that in mind

Archived