LegacyGT.com

I love my Droid GPS.

mars_volta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the HTC Droid Eris and love it. $99. Its amazing how for these things have come in even the last 5 years. The functionality is just sick. I know the iPhone has been out a while and does about the same stuff, but the Google GPS maps navigation and web browser just blow my mind compaired to an older Verizon 'feature phone' like my Chocolate 2 (VX8550). The free apps like Pandora really seal the deal.

That is awesome. I went out and tried it with my Droid and it does fit perfectly! I'll be using that from now on. haha.

schwinn: the Droid is the best phone I've owned. Keyboard is a love/hate thing, but personally I think its fantastic. Doing anything with it is FAST, that's the biggest thing I've noticed. Spend some time with it at a Verizon store, I think it's worth the money. Plus, it'll fit perfectly in your cubby!:)

The Eris is a great phone. At $99 its a steal. The polished form factor meant more for me than raw horsepower. I don't really care for the Droids keyboard or its weight. The Samsung Rogue has a better KB imo.

Going to a smartphone/Google OS from a 3 year old chocolate 2 dumbphone rocks any which way.

The nav on the droid is far superior to what is included with the iphone.

The iphone doesn't use the Google maps like the droid does.

The droid will show you real images of where you are traveling not just a drawing.

Archived