LegacyGT.com

two bent wheels 2006 2.5i S_Legacy

Rockauto has them for about $130 + shipping. The shipping quote for me was about $11 per wheel (but that's based on location, so YMMV).

Also, this guy has reconditioned OEM wheels for ~$140 shipped. He has 5 available. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Refinished-Subaru-Legacy-2004-2009-17-inch-Wheel-Rim-/381015873062?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item58b650d626&vxp=mtr

Thanks guys for your suggestions. Discount Tire was having a $100 rebate on wheels, as well as $100 on tires. One tire was shot, with another questionable, to I replaced all. After tax and everything it was $921.14... a lot more than I expected going in for a rotation, but glad they found it. As always, thanks for all the support around here.

Tell me what you think of the new look? My first set of aftermarket wheels ever for any car.

p.s. St. Augustine, FL. I would love to come visit Denver though :)

subaru.jpg

I here both of you. Money was an issue and to upgrade to something nicer would have been around $80 more, going to 17" or 18" would add more on top of that. I tried to stick with something that had the most similar pattern as stock. Would you guys exchange them and go with something with more spokes? I really appreciate he candid feedback.

Also, any thoughts on Discount Tire return policy for wheels. Think they'd charge me mounting and balancing again on the wheels?

I've always had a good experience with Discount Tire, they might try to charge you but I'm sure a manager can get that taken care of.

I knew something was up with the size. You should at least stick to a 17" since it's the factory size. If it's not too late I'd go back to the stock rims. Sounds like you could get the 2 you need for 300 bucks shipped. Otherwise, try Craigslist for rims. That or another option that Discount has. I know they have a decent selection of rims under 150 bucks per.

Sorry rxl72, too late for me to go down that road. At best, I'm hoping for some exchange at DT that won't kill my wallet.

I called the manager, who was very nice and he said that these rims were the only 17" in stock that they had. What do you guys think from a 'how it looks' point of view?

subaruRim.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I see a few of you have stock wheels for sale, I can't find any near me in Canada for a descent price, junk yard want close to 300 per rim!!! If anyone can help, I only need one rim. If anyone can pm me a price shipped to L0M 1C0. I would be grateful.

I see a few of you have stock wheels for sale, I can't find any near me in Canada for a descent price, junk yard want close to 300 per rim!!! If anyone can help, I only need one rim. If anyone can pm me a price shipped to L0M 1C0. I would be grateful.

Bam! shipped today, its on the way. Happy motoring Kris.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived