LegacyGT.com

IAG 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy Floor Mat Bracket Group Buy

Not sure if its ok to post this. So mods feel free to let me know if its not ok.

IAG Performance is doing a group buy on their new floor mat Bracket for the 05-09 legacys.

I have the one they made for the 02-07 imprezas and it works great.

I am going to get one for my wife's LGT and thought I would let others know about it. IAG is not currently a vender on here so they cant post the group buy on here.

Their group buy thread on NASIOC is here.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2696258

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the enthusiast community will be like for these cars say 50 years in the future. "Rare IAG floor mat bracket! $2000!". Such an oddly specific mod, but I can imagine worth it if your carpet is ripped.

I wonder what the enthusiast community will be like for these cars say 50 years in the future. "Rare IAG floor mat bracket! $2000!". Such an oddly specific mod, but I can imagine worth it if your carpet is ripped.

The IAG bracket holds the floor mats on way better and the mats will not pop off the pin. I am running the stock mats with the all weather mats on top in both the LGT and my wrx. (I know your not really suppose to do this).

The floor all weather mat in my wife's lgt would pop off all of the time. I ended up putting a push nut over the plastic stock mat holder to keep it in place, but its a pain to remove the mats to clean. With the IAG bracket its easy to remove and both mats stay in place.

Maybe a dumb question, but what does this one bring over the factory installed one? Were they not installed on specific years?

The factory one is terrible. I've broken 2 in the year I've had my car and my car sat for 2 months while I was out at sea. This looks to be a very nice piece of hardware that will keep floor mats in place way better then the stock one

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

The factory one is terrible. I've broken 2 in the year I've had my car and my car sat for 2 months while I was out at sea. This looks to be a very nice piece of hardware that will keep floor mats in place way better then the stock one

Thanks! I've not broken either of mine yet, so I guess I never realized it was an issue. Maybe something I should expect though given the response above. :cool:

Archived