LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
#273 - slissner (Leesburg, VA)

Can now be changed to - utmost (Denver, CO)

slissner, I dunno why you gave her up, but I promise to treat her well.

That was actually my old car. I just wanted a wagon.

Congrats though Utmost...let me know if you have any questions about it!

• 2 weeks later...

All colorado spec b's should try and make it to the redrocks meet coming up in april. Details are in the mountain west forum.

I am also going to try and set up a spec b only meet later this spring/summer but we will see.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Yea, they just became like any other Legacy 4 door car. Helps them to stay stelthy :)

I've had mine since Tuesday afternoon, Love the way the tranny shifts, hind sight is 20/20, I should have bought one of these new.

Thanks,

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...
I was waiting for someone today in downtown Spokane, WA when an 06 Spec B pulled up next to me. He got out and was shocked to see a turbo subaru wagon. He bought the spec B as a present to his son and has had it garaged ever since. It has less than 10k on the car. He let me know that his son just passed away and he no longer has any need for the car and gave it to his nephew. It was spec B #151 I believe. He was a very nice guy and could tell he loved the car but probably reminded him of his son...We may see a new addition to the website very soon as I could tell his nephew was liking his new inherited spec B.