LegacyGT.com

05 LGT Wagon Suspension Help?

Hey all,

Just did a quick check on my car (as noted, it's an 05 GT Wagon) before a roadtrip, and my tech and I were poking around and discovered that it's coming up on time to replace a bunch of suspension bushings in the rear of the car. I would like to find some urethane ones if possible. Now, I may just be silly and missing something, but I am having issues finding some of them listed, so any help or suggestions on what to look for or where to look would be great!

I have checked a number of forums and websites and am having mixed luck...the hardest to find so far is the front bushing on the trailing arms.

If that's something you think you need to do then go ahead. I'll bet 99% of the old cars out there are still on the oem bushings.

I know my 05 is still oem except for the 2 top diff bushings. I did just order Koni's for it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• I Donated

All the bushing bits you could ever want are on this link.

As well, suspension bushings aren't generally replaced from wearing out. My 96 Outback has 200k on it and its still on OEM bushings that are just fine. When I look at them, they have surface cracking on them from dry rot...but they still do what they should.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived