LegacyGT.com

Roof (Rear-Window) Spoiler...5th Gen

Some may not prefer the look...without looking super-ricey...I'm on the hunt for one for my 2011 Legacy. Some are advertised on Ebay from Taiwan...others are unpainted...

Does anyone know of a good one? Anyone have experiences with them to recommend installation steps or brands to look for or not to get....I need advice.

Here is a sample found..i have the steel silver color Legacy.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/04/20474453b1d95c4254f71cfab0cd6ff1.jpg

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delayed reply, just seen you posted! I have actually recently installed mine and it's awesome! Install was easy, just an industrial type adhesive. Thing is a really stiff rubber basically. Has survived multiple trips down the interstate and automatic car washes with high speed driers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Sorry for the delayed reply, just seen you posted! I have actually recently installed mine and it's awesome! Install was easy, just an industrial type adhesive. Thing is a really stiff rubber basically. Has survived multiple trips down the interstate and automatic car washes with high speed driers.

+ 1

I've had mine for almost 2 months and love it. It's very durable and flexible so installation is very easy just take your time. If you install outside SK recommends the weather be at least 60 or 70 degrees for best adhesion.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

I installed the spoiler king unpainted on my wifes 11 leggy and i got one for my 4th gen leggy and looks pretty good even though unpainted. Not too loud or ricey at all. Subtle and sleek. :-)

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Archived