LegacyGT.com

Curious what others are paying for their 05 LGT

anch0r

Hello. Just found this forum. Have owned my LGT for about a month now.

I did some research before buying and think I got a good price. Just curious what others were paying in the front range. Below is what I got.

$23,600 before taxes

Red 05 sedan without limited package

-spoiler, stereo upgrade, auto dimming mirror, rocker trim panel

-Jason

Ouch.... 40K???? Were you upside down in a trade or something? The LGT is nice, but its not 40 grand nice. I would have gotten a 330xi if the LGT was going to be 40 grand.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

OMG..I ended up paying over 40K, yes 40K, after taxes and blah blah..El Paso leans on the high side for vehicles...

Wow, 40k!! I've always felt Colorado prices for Suby's was higher than some of the surrounding states. But Texas must be pretty bad. Would be worth the drive to Arizona to buy the car. I've always found prices to be a little lower in AZ.

-Jason

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

Guys,

Just thought about sharing this with you...

http://www.fitzmall.com which is a cerified dealer in Maryland, can get you into a 05 Limited GT 5 speed for 25,151.00

Not bad at all............

Head about them in another forum which I was looking at the 92x and people were comparing these 2 cars and prices etc....

Also some guys bought it from there, and didn't have any issues. Others said that with their price in hand, would be easier to haggle for a local dealer price.

Good luck to you all...

Rgds,

Flavio Zanetti

Just bought an 05 Regal Blue GT Limited with Auto, Pop Grp3 , Spoiler, Sub Woofer, and armrest ext:

$26, 431 + $289 D&H = $26,720 about $2000 below invoice. :lol:

Pretty happy with that. Wish I'd gotten more for my trade...

OMG..I ended up paying over 40K, yes 40K, after taxes and blah blah..El Paso leans on the high side for vehicles...

Can you break that down for us? How on earth did you end up paying that? Is that including the cost AFTER financing? Wow, that's a lot to pay. What did you pay for the car (i.e.-what was the price you and the dealer agreed on)? Also, please post the dealer so we all know not to buy a car there. :eek:

My fully loaded XT LTD, with all available options included was $29.1K....I agree with the others, someone must have been upside down, or they totally took advantage of you, regardless of location.

Red GT 5MT, spoiler, sub, AW mats, security upgrade, and the mirror in upstate NY last

fall for 27,659. got enough on a worthless trade to pay the taxes and title, so i didn't

do much dickering. I got exactly what i was looking for, and believe me, the stick was hard to find!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived