LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Blah. Filing a damage claim with a state for damage to my car from a pot hole. Ugh, this seems like it's going to be a long drawn out process. I get this feeling like I need to walk out in the middle of the highway, stop traffic, and take pics and measurements of this pot hole so I have a better chance in their review of my claim.

Blah. Filing a damage claim with a state for damage to my car from a pot hole. Ugh, this seems like it's going to be a long drawn out process. I get this feeling like I need to walk out in the middle of the highway, stop traffic, and take pics and measurements of this pot hole so I have a better chance in their review of my claim.

Welcome to the club. I filed almost a month ago and still waiting.

• 7 months later...
Anyone know of a good shop to install some flares? Pretty much just need them bolted in and have them cut off the piece of fender that is preventing them from being functional

Not something you can do yourself?

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Monstorr, buddy of mine had his done by a local guy, but I don't think he was terribly close. He was fairly cheap tho I think.

I'm sure IAG would do it.

That is true but IAG is pretty far from me. Looking for somewhere that is near the metro so I can go to work easily. Been searching 4-5 * shops on yelpo

• 1 month later...
PA doesn't even listen to pothole claims.

How many times do us Pa. residence call the 1 800 fix pothole line and months go by and nothing changes. One road near me was so busy and dangerous from people avoiding a crater I saw the homeowner who lived in front of it come out with a wheelbarrel and fill it with rocks.

• 1 year later...
I know I am bringing this back from but dead but Boxerfest 2017 anyone?

Ill be in the show with my 5th gen

Ill be there tomm! Ill look out for ya!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• I Donated
the BBQ at my place was a good turnout. We had about 20 cars, including a Baja, a mid '80's wagon, a late 90's sedan, a BRZ, an '08 FXT, an '05 LGT, and a '12 LGT.

The older Legacy sedan was actually a 91... ;)

• I Donated
And sorry I didn't call yours out specifically. It's a nice one too!! It was great seeing you both.

Psh, it's a stock 2015 WRX that I'm probably about to sell. :p

It was good seeing you and David too (as well as Glenn, Tina, and everyone else I didn't know nearly as well).

• 1 month later...