LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, we are looking to get back in the JDM business, do you think there is still demand??

Sorry to come in so random....

Thanks,

J

You'd have my business, but like said, demand really is too low.. I don't see how most distributors and resellers stay in business. It's almost like you have to expand your market to every singe JDM car available..

This economy just sucks.

You'd have my business, but like said, demand really is too low.. I don't see how most distributors and resellers stay in business. It's almost like you have to expand your market to every singe JDM car available..

This economy just sucks.

If this was one's main business, then it would be a tough thing to make a living on... but if it's a side business or hobby to import / re-sell / distribute JDM parts, then it can be viable.

But I agree, nobody is going to become a millionaire importing rare Legacy parts.

Realize that the JDM model went to the refreshed body style for MY'07 while in the US it wasn't until MY'08. That may be the source of confusion.

If someone with an '08+ wants to try out the swap, I have a Rev.D+ bumper hanging in my garage (no hardware).

Late 2006 we got the facelift legacy.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nb5xxu.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/15ey9e9.jpg

Edited by JDM SpecB

Seems there is an awful lot of interest in the JDM spec B bumpers.

I'll see what I can do to begin to bring some in and sell to the masses. Expect to see a few come Jan/Feb if everything goes as planned.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.