LegacyGT.com

Rear Roof Spoiler for 5th Gen?

NavigatorsLegacy

Hey guys...

I saw a Legacy GT whiz by me the other day and I saw a Rear Roof Spoiler that matched the paint exactly. I got a closer look from a pause at a stop light.

I was tooling around on Ebay and found this link and am definitely tempted but I wanted to ask you all about it first to see if anyone has done this mod and if anyone had any problems with these. It looks like the seller is in Taipei, Taiwan. Perhaps there is another seller in the US.

Price says $65 for "exact paint match" spoiler and $40 for shipping...

Read the details below and answer me this: Is this a good price? Has anyone else done this mod? Are there better vendors? I do not represent the seller in anyway...just sharing what I found with all of you guys!

Details listed below:

This auction is for painted item; please advise your paint code.

Made of high quality PUF; ejected by blowing mold. Impeccable fitting!

Done with 3 layers Standox paint; brand new item in glossy condition.

Only one-third of retail price for you to get this unique product.

To install this item, please clean the rear window with solvent; peal off the pre-installed 3M adhesive tape to fix on the right place. The mounting steps take only minutes. No need to drill any holes and the process is reversible.

Here is the link I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180923362178?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#shId

I'm interested in this as well. I actually was looking at the same exact auction, as well as the M3 Lip spoiler from the same seller. I'm just concerned with the shipping from Taiwan, as well as how close of a color match it is.

Archived