LegacyGT.com

Racing Hart 18" RH Revolutions

Decay

What do you guys think of these wheels?

they have Pirelli P7000 215/40 with over 90% tread. My friend is selling them for about $1400 USD.

I have a Satin White Pearl GT Sedan. is it too riced out?

and is it a good price, he has reciepts for it toatllingapprox. $2100 USD.

they have been rolled for one season,

IMGP0259a.jpg.52d8222850c9d1d970a39dae2a967018.jpg

They don't look too bad. Since the wheels and your car are both white, maybe you could get your friend to let you mount the wheels on one side so that you could see how they look. Then you can take a picture and see what everyone else thinks :).
-ben

What is the wheel size? The design of the wheel looks nice however I don't like it being white. Also, I wouldn't buy used wheels/tires, but that's just me. I think you should pass on this offer.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

I was a big fan of white on white when I had my CRX (just sold it in July): [url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drhunter673/detail?.dir=2afe&.dnm=862a.jpg&.src=ph[/url] It is a dated look now, out of place on a new car IMHO. I have a satin white Legacy GT wagon being delivered in two weeks. I have looked at several wheels, with gunmetal (dark grey, almost black) first choice, then bronze or gold second. RH's are mainly a Honda/Acura wheel meant to look like a Mugen MF8......a little on the boy racer side. They are a nice, quality wheel, but for that money you could get a new set of wheels/tires.

I didnt know that Racing Harts came in 5x100 bolt patterns, especially the new wheels.. you might want to check them out and actually bolt on the wheels onto your car.. what's your friend's car that he had those wheels on? btw, for $1400, you can get a set of new white rims of your choice in style.. not to mention some other tires as well with a better fitment.. Keefe
Keefe

he had them on a late model Acura RSX. i haven't checked it out, but he said they would fit. I haven't asked him if i could mount them yet, because, as this thread has confirmed, they are not the greatest deal and the look is a little riced out. I agree that gunmetal or dark grey is awesome looking color for wheels, esp since they still look the same even if they are dirty.(j/k) I want wider tires too, maybe 225/35 on 18" wheels. does anyone know if they have had a problem with rub?

[quote name='Decay']he had them on a late model Acura RSX. i haven't checked it out, but he said they would fit. I haven't asked him if i could mount them yet, because, as this thread has confirmed, they are not the greatest deal and the look is a little riced out. I agree that gunmetal or dark grey is awesome looking color for wheels, esp since they still look the same even if they are dirty.(j/k) I want wider tires too, maybe 225/35 on 18" wheels. does anyone know if they have had a problem with rub?[/QUOTE] 225/40/18 is the recommended size for the Legacy on 18's. Tire Rack shows this size for 7", 7.5", and 8" wide wheels.

[quote name='Decay']he had them on a late model Acura RSX. i haven't checked it out, but he said they would fit. I haven't asked him if i could mount them yet, because, as this thread has confirmed, they are not the greatest deal and the look is a little riced out. I agree that gunmetal or dark grey is awesome looking color for wheels, esp since they still look the same even if they are dirty.(j/k) I want wider tires too, maybe 225/35 on 18" wheels. does anyone know if they have had a problem with rub?[/QUOTE] uh, I'll save you the trouble, as far as I know, RSXs run 5x114.3 bolt patterns anyways, so it wouldn't even fit on your GT. Best thing to do with that $1400 is to buy a new set of rims of your style and choice.. white on white is fine.. in fact, a White Evo VIII with SSR Limited Edition Tarmacs (a clean 5 spoke with SSR stamped on one of its spokes) is by far not even close to rice. It's how a 'prototype' car should look like out of the factory. I run 225/40/18s (which you should get anyways for the weight of the car) on my lowered car.. No need to do any modifications to the fenders to get them to fit (as long as you have the right offset). Right now, I run 255/35/18 on a 18x8 +51mm offset SSR rim. The only way the 255s fit is that I have Zeal Coilovers on the GT already. Check my posts later and pics later in the wheels/tires forum. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='Xenonk']uh, I'll save you the trouble, as far as I know, RSXs run 5x114.3 bolt patterns anyways, so it wouldn't even fit on your GT. [/QUOTE] I agree. That and also the fact that I looked at the Racing Hart site earlier this year for wheels and they didn't have 1 set of 5x100.

There are some rims you can get away with (like the dual-drilled bolt pattern aka 5x100/5x114.3). You can deal with a 18"7.5" with a 42 mm offset on stock suspension.. I ran a 225/40/18 tire and had no rubbing issues, even with coilovers lowering the car about 2". Keefe
Keefe

Archived