LegacyGT.com

Tris is a Moderator?

boxman

I guess we all have been forewarned to be careful what we post in there. I predict that he would be very swift and indiscriminate in the use of his ban stick. Say something offensive and he would be:

http://media.giphy.com/media/gRkFfZqJv5L8I/giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have enough drama for now.....

Only OEM shortblock builds allowed!

No, that's not what I said. The requirements were simple: Do your own work. Any part can be farmed out, such as engine building, headwork, timing setting/valve lash, etc, however, if your "Build" is Bought, then, no, it doesn't make the cut.

Anyone with some cash in their pocket or a high limit on their CC can buy a car to their specs -- Welcome to America, right? -- What I'm attempting to accomplish with the Build Threads is not only providing many of our members with a sort of one-stop resource for information and guidance on rebuilding, but also celebrating those who get their hands dirty and truly experience car ownership and accomplishment. Technology is nice and all, and it's great that people make enough money to spec out and buy what they think they want, but, not everyone can do that. Some of us have a harder row to hoe, and, I think that deserves some recognition.

No, that's not what I said.

Dude! Chill, I was only kidding!

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

Dude! Chill, I was only kidding!

Engine rebuild is SEE-REE-IOUS BID-NESS!!! Didn't you hear the man.... if you didn't build yourself, it doesn't count! If you build it, they will come..... and look-see!!! No joking please!!!

I have enough drama for now.....

• 2 months later...

Archived