LegacyGT.com

code p0700, p0735 and p0457

ok so i have been having the sport code prob, and have ordered the harness suggested in the couple of posts i have seen regarding the 5eat on that. so while i am waiting to get that handled i have been checking the codes from time to time.

i was getting the bank1 code so i replaced both o2 sensors and have not had that code for over 300 miles now.

i also have been getting the 457 code from time to time, but only when 1/2 tank or less. and i put a new gas cap on so i guess i may have a bad hose.

anyway the new codes 700 and 735 are the interesting ones. i am hoping they are related to the harness problem.

i have looked and see that a 05 tranny in an 06 may have been to blame .

i have an 06 motor in an 05 with the 05 computer so hopefully when i take it in for the harness replacement next week it will sort it self out. i just figured I'd post this just in case any of you had any thoughts.

even with all the little inconveniences i still love the car. hopefully she will notice and start loving me back.

thanks guys for any incite on this.

I have been getting the 0700 code too. Dealer said do a fluid change and I did, it shifts better but still getting 0700 code. Now I am just waiting until I have time and I get the flashing sport to take it in and see what they have to say. Will have to research the harness issue.

^has nothing to do with fluid change!!!!!!!

p 700 means the tranny has a error code.

and it should come with another 7xx # and that is your issue.

and fyi as i have stated 50 + times .. o5 legacies can display their own codes in the dash board by connecting the two green connectors in the fuse box next to your left knee and then pressing the trip meter while the gauge sweep is happening.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Archived