LegacyGT.com

Header Selection - 98 GT

Need to replace 1/2 the rotted exhaust (Cat + Mid Pipe rotted away) and I've convinced the wifey to go for complete Stainless Exhaust including a Header.

Since there's very little slection out there for the older Legacy, I'm going to have a shop Custom build it from the Header Back. Unfortunately they don't care to deal with finding the Header itself but have told me if I bring it in they'll install it, and build everything from there back.

So in looking at Headers I've found:

SpeedyRacer

Borla

Or any number of E-Bay Knock Offs.....

I'm thinking the SpeedyRacer Header is fine, but just wanted some input as to what other folks have had good luck with? Looking to spend $400 at most....:cool:

Thanks,

Eric

speedyracer with header wrap made me happy on my subaru, bolted right up, id get different header gaskets than the shit ones they send you though

its bolt right up? is there on sensor anywhere in the manifold? if so it there a spot for it on the speedyracer header? i also just ordered a header! header wrap? why to keep it cooler?

Found a SpeedyRacer Header On Ebay!

Can't really go too wrong for the Price!!;):cool:

Header Arrived on Monday and I finished wrapping it in DEI Titanium Wrap

Should be dropped off @ Exhaust Shop later this week for new exhaust:)

Car also passed Emissions in it's current broken exhaust state:wub::p:lol:, so I've got a 2 year reprieve in case of any issues with Install:rolleyes::hobbes:

Your link goes to some tensioner image lmao fail =p

Bwhahahahahaha:redface: Thanks!!

Was researching issues with the Camaro's A/C Pulley and Smoking Belt:mad:

Fixed the link and car will have a whole new exhaust tomorrow:wub:, High Flow Cat. and nice new MagnaFlow Muffler setup;)

• 3 weeks later...

ohh yeahh..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WHAruAI3PA]YouTube - ‪Subaru Legacy Full 2.5" Exhaust‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOTYTo8nKaE]YouTube - ‪Subaru Legacy Vibrant Performance Exhaust Clip‬‏[/ame]

you need bass in your speakers to experience the angelic sound

Archived