LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

ha white lgt on black wheels was meeee. i said to myself this will definitely get me spotted, sure enough haha. no but you had the same idea as me, park in the back to get away from the careless people. sure enough i thought id help you out guard one side haha. and yeah i was cruisin around all day yesterday notmygt i saw you on the turn left lane on antelope creek. im jus glad i finally got spotted lol

Nice car man. Looks clean!

Blue LGT wagon with the fog-light mod yesterday on Rocklin Rd around 5pm. You didn't even notice me going the other direction.

That was me. I think I saw you . . . in front of Sierra College?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Spotted a white LGT sedan in Davis a few minutes ago that had a driver talking on the cell phone and cutting people off going from the freeway on ramp lane on the right all the way to the left turn lane, 3 lanes over.

I dont know if any of you guys have been to the santa cruiz area but lets just say if I had a dollar for every subaru I saw I could get myself some new sway bars :) Most seen up there were outbacks, followed by legacy wagons (all older ones) then foresters, then imprezas, followed by 1 05ish legacy GT sedan lol

Yesterday I saw a white LGT with tints, black 19" rims and a plate that said "turbo boxer" but I don't remember exactly how it was spelled, in front of the Safeway in Grass Valley around 10amish.

I dont know if any of you guys have been to the santa cruiz area but lets just say if I had a dollar for every subaru I saw I could get myself some new sway bars :) Most seen up there were outbacks, followed by legacy wagons (all older ones) then foresters, then imprezas, followed by 1 05ish legacy GT sedan lol

...if you had a dollar for every one that waved tho, you could only buy a slurpee.

...Oh I saw SneakyFast on 17 yesterday, he was headed NB, I was rolling SB. Hi.