tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

2013 2.5i Limited in Woodstock, saying hi and a question.

I've got the 19mm RSB and want to go to the whiteline 22mm adjustable.

https://www.rallysportdirect.com/fits/2013-subaru-legacy-2-5i-limited-2-5/sway-bars/whi-bsr49xz-whiteline-rear-sway-bar-22mm-adjustable

And I'm looking for someone to install the bar, maybe someone who's already done one,.. shop or individual.

Thanks for any help on this quest.

Stephen T.

Called Allpro about suspension upgrades, the guy I spoke with said he'd research and call me back. Never did call back,.. I'm sure they are fine fellows but initial contact didn't leave me with a feeling of confidence.

I lack the ramps for DYI, but I'd be happy to work w/ someone in trade for the 19mm, or not. Either way $$ or trade or $$ and trade,....

Called Allpro about suspension upgrades, the guy I spoke with said he'd research and call me back. Never did call back,.. I'm sure they are fine fellows but initial contact didn't leave me with a feeling of confidence.

I lack the ramps for DYI, but I'd be happy to work w/ someone in trade for the 19mm, or not. Either way $$ or trade or $$ and trade,....

have you tried steve pulzone?

also theres a install day with wrx atlanta on the 23rd 9am-5pm if yall wanna come by

It is easy enough to do it yourself, especially with ramps. I actually did mine without ramps when I was at stock height. I installed the 19mm.

Same here. I think if I were to do it again I'd back it up onto some 2x4's or something but ramps aren't required.

• 3 weeks later...
No northern Atlanta meets that I am aware of. I usually check the wrx site and go to the meets that are close enough to me. Not that many legacies in attendance when I go. They are welcoming to all Subarus though.

I asked about a wrxatlanta meet further up northwest and was told they meet down there but I am free to organize my own lol. I am just not into the boy-racer meets anymore anyway.

Their meets aren't usually boy-racer type deals. Pretty cool group of regulars from what I've seen.

Here are the places for the next 4 meets.

May 10th, May 24th: 5 Seasons - Prado

June 7th, June 21st: The Pub - Perimeter Mall

Their meets aren't usually boy-racer type deals. Pretty cool group of regulars from what I've seen.

Here are the places for the next 4 meets.

May 10th, May 24th: 5 Seasons - Prado

June 7th, June 21st: The Pub - Perimeter Mall

I've been to a few. I guess I should have separated those thoughts lol. Oh well I won't be going, and oh well I won't be attending boy racer meets - which is what a lot of locally organized meets end up being.