LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just want to say how much I love my VBG-1. It is honestly one of if not my favorite thing about the car. The exterior and interior of my car are 100% oem down to wheels and tires and mufflers, but it is a stage 4 build so subtlety is key. The VBG-1 is a perfect fit that blends in almost unnoticed. I have had many complements on it so far. Thank you for such an innovative and awesome product.

• I Donated
I just want to say how much I love my VBG-1. It is honestly one of if not my favorite thing about the car. The exterior and interior of my car are 100% oem down to wheels and tires and mufflers, but it is a stage 4 build so subtlety is key. The VBG-1 is a perfect fit that blends in almost unnoticed. I have had many complements on it so far. Thank you for such an innovative and awesome product.

Probably my favorite mod too.

Man I've dug around the thread a good bit, but I can't find the definitive install post.

I've got the screen installed in the vent and everything is hanging loose near the fuse panel, but I'd like to see the rest of the install before I go further.

Anyone have a thread going or direct me to a install post?

Man I've dug around the thread a good bit, but I can't find the definitive install post.

I've got the screen installed in the vent and everything is hanging loose near the fuse panel, but I'd like to see the rest of the install before I go further.

Anyone have a thread going or direct me to a install post?

Post #1292 was my install, very straight forward. What do you need to know?

Just find a place to ziptie the sender box and attach the power to the fuse.

There's a rubber bung about 1.5" in diameter in the firewall behind the intercooler (I think only on the auto/tiptronic's) that you can use to pass the hosing through and into the cabin. A damn site easier than through the wheel arch!

• 1 month later...
From what I've read, these only take 1 extra sensor input, right? I wish it were two - I'd love to have just this with boost, oil temp & pressure and a V3 AP as the only items in the car...

2013 â–ˆS4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• I Donated
From what I've read, these only take 1 extra sensor input, right? I wish it were two - I'd love to have just this with boost, oil temp & pressure and a V3 AP as the only items in the car...

They will take two soon, with a firmware update. I don't think oil temp is one of the options, though.