LegacyGT.com

Where is Paul's Thread ?

LGT_Ltd_wagon

It's a vendor issue, as Chris mentioned. What was the Admin response on your request for vendor status? That's fundamental to threads that advertise "services".
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Lets not blow this out of proportion Guys. I am applying for vendor status. Once I do, I'm going all out. Looking at a four bay garage right now. Three lifts and an alignment machine. I'll keep all of you posted once I get approved.

While I do not sell parts, I still do offer a service. So rules are rules. But if I get the status I will be stocking parts also. Stay tuned, no pun intended!

Paul - PM'd you with the link and recommendations.

Thank you!

Much tooodoooo about nothing here guys. I'll be cleared up in a week or so. This is a good thing, it will open up other avenues for my clients.

Thanks for all your support Guys!

Paul

Can't wait for this to be resolved, Paul is the guy and I am sure I'll be seeing him again. Car runs like new after the 100K service ! and I thought I need the engine rebuilt. :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Never had a panic attack before but I thought I was losing it when I couldn't find the Installs thread. I've got a STS with all the TiC bushings, Whiteline steering rack bushings, and a transmission mount all waiting to say hello to Paul.

Archived