LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I don't want either one cause I feel they are too aggressive. Plus I like my Carbon Fiber scoop a lot and don't need to attract any hotties like your Avatar when I'm married :) Another Fine ass chick you got there lol Nice!
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 things wrong with it.

1. The wiper blade for a spoiler.

2. It's an automatic.

3. Refer to number 2.

The spoiler I could go either way with but wanted something small and not aggressive as I had a wing before and went with a wingless trunk swap. then felt like something was missing. As for the Automatic tranny it's a built tranny and will out do just about any tranny that pretty much any Legacy owner on here has. Automatic is better than Manual as well. Shifts faster and is what is used in the majority of real race cars.

I respectfully disagree about the tranny. It may shift faster which if you know how to shift a manual, it ain't faster, but the manual tranny gives you complete control of rpm's. That's an easy one. The manual is undisputedly faster than the auto in "sports mode" given the right driver (like me) ;) didn't you consider that lip spoiler? That thing is sleek.

Every one is entitled to their opinion and I respectfully hear you out. In the end though Manuals are fun but fall short I feel to the Automatic. No one including you will ever and I mean ever be able to shift as quick as a Automatic tranny. It's a proven fact and has been challenged many times and will loose many times :) I am eventually going to change to that lip spoiler and totally agree with you. I just had to see how this was going to come out and feel the same as you just looks cheap and was cheap. You get what you pay for and I guess I will just have to pony up the money and get a nice lip. I just spent over 10G's on my build so money was tight.