LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

Who wants to help shoehorn a WRX SPT exhaust under an SH Fozzie this weekend :lol:

Well other than needing 3 more longer hangers, and probably trimming the mud flaps (at least one is up against a muffler now and melting :lol: ) if longer hangers won't center them better, it only took an hour and a half from garage door up to garage door down.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that I know of. Gotta make an airport run on Saturday.

A couple of Saturdays ago, there was some kind of import car show at the Gwinnett fair grounds, does anyone know what that was about?

I have no desire to see dealership cars (Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Chevy) all lined up with tinted windows and aftermarket wheels. With a few classics mixed in.

Sadly, that is what C&O has become.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is so lightly browsed and people so spread out I doubt this will work :(

Sad too.

I mean, if somebody were to schedule something near enough to any given member I'm sure that member would show up.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can rent beg borrow or steal a car worthy of Nashville backroads?

I'm traveling there August 7-11 and open to any ideas suggestions tuner shops clubs...or...cars that aren't sleep inducing

South FL roads, all flat and all right angles, are soul crushing for any driving enthusiast...

Very grateful for any leads or info...