LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

• 2 weeks later...
I saw another legacy the guy looked really gay he kept winking at me and blowing me kisses and stuff. I got scared and me and my girlfriend took off in the other direction as fast as the LGT could go. So who was that...

I saw a silver LGT in the Crystal Lake movie theater parking lot on saturday and earlier in the week I was at a buddy's house in Algonquin off Diamond Back Way and saw another silver LGT blocking his own driveway...looked like they just sealcoated...

Spotted a debadged black LGT again this morning and we talked at the light on Congress. Nice ride. I'm not much on here anymore since I decided to go with a Forester when they stopped making the LGT wagons. I'm on the Forester board mostly and MWSOC for meets and entertainment. I'm at the Shaumburg meets every week and haven't seen any Legacys there :confused:

Well, I've been spotting more and more LGTs lately so http://m.pimpmyspace.org/07/4/14/13345n3.gif

Edited by kamil212
location duh

Hey Kamil,

That would be me. My ride pales in comparison to the 2006 Spec B (internal forum joke) but that being said, your car is sick (in a good way of course). You should come to our meets - rare and far in-between as they are. We are a cool bunch of dedicated core members.

And yeah, we've spotted each other 3 times in the last week.

06 Spec B huh? is that one with the red interior? or was that 05 and 06 had blue?

After I found out that there was no 08 Legacy wagons I was down to a specB and the FXT. Went with the FXT since I do a lot of outdoorsy stuff plus the WRB Sport edition was very limited.

I would be up for a meet for sure, and if you guys are planning another cruise I'll try to be there this time (last one I missed as I was mountain biking in WI, but my buddy with a silver FXT went and said it was very cool)

Kamil the 06 has red interior. The 05 didn't have a spec B edition. The 07 had blue interior. Its a inside joke around here you will get it if you stick around enough. I have been to a couple meets when they were at pampai but I was always the only legacy and didn't know anyone. We are a scarce bunch and it's like pulling teeth to get us together.

^^That's how the Forester forum was when I joined. The Chicago thread had 180 posts in 2 years. I joined in November of last year and got it up to 1600 in just over 6 months. Now most of us make/organize the Thursday Schaumburg meets and sometimes even outnumber the Imprezas. I actually enjoy the crowd as it's mostly a mature bunch. I'm trying to get another Forester meet/BBQ together (last one I did was in freezing March, but still had a decent turnout). Maybe we can do a Legacy/Forester one?

Absolutely. I have been thinking as well of a summer drive sometimes after the 4th of July.

I will get these folks organized; summers we usually meet regularly. This spring the GT guys were busy making/raising babies, but they sure need a Meet Nazi among them and I served too many times that role to shy away from it.

I was at the end of my driveway on Saturday and spotted a DGM LGT or Spec B w/a wing, tint, and blacked out tails w/the reverse lights cut out driving on the street at the end of my block Canterbury in Westchester...

Figured had to be someone on here...

Saw you again at Menards in Hillside...I was driving my wife's Mazda5

Nice car!

^^That's how the Forester forum was when I joined. The Chicago thread had 180 posts in 2 years. I joined in November of last year and got it up to 1600 in just over 6 months. Now most of us make/organize the Thursday Schaumburg meets and sometimes even outnumber the Imprezas. I actually enjoy the crowd as it's mostly a mature bunch. I'm trying to get another Forester meet/BBQ together (last one I did was in freezing March, but still had a decent turnout). Maybe we can do a Legacy/Forester one?

You don't work in Naperville do you? A guy has a new 08 WRB FXT Sport in my parking lot at work...

I might have been the one at menards, but I saw another DGM lgt at the mexican restuarant on wolf accross the street from the cemetary the first day you saw it, mine looks pretty much the same but I don't have the blacked out tail lights. Edited by Legacy BoB

You don't work in Naperville do you? A guy has a new 08 WRB FXT Sport in my parking lot at work...

nope, thats not me.

It's probably Dave, he works for an IT place somewhere out there (he lives in teh SW burbs)

His is stock, with springs and now tints I believe.

Mine is the non-stock one that you can't mistake for any other in the area.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2881/mg1464qe8.jpg

http://lh5.google.com/kamil212/R_o3GDzGMlI/AAAAAAAACLE/bLtqasxtjg4/s800/P1030393.JPG.jpg

http://lh3.google.com/kamil212/R_aI5jzGLsI/AAAAAAAACDU/PIdILXooZIQ/s800/all101.jpg

http://lh5.google.com/kamil212/R_aJtDzGLtI/AAAAAAAACDc/QSXADJWYV5k/s800/all123.jpg