LegacyGT.com

Can't get ecuflash to read

Ktmking250

I want to make a stock file before I flash my infamous tune. But I can't get ecuflash to read. When I press the read button I just get a blank box with the read button disabled and the cancel button enabled. :spin:

I've got the tactrix 2.0 cable and v1.42.2595 and 333 rom metadata files

Anything?

Thanks in advance.

screenshot.thumb.jpg.401028faf53fd067e4dbc718e30c3bf8.jpg

Do this

uninstall both tactrix openport drivers and ecuflash. Reinstall tactrix drivers, then ecuflash and when it pops up Install openport drivers click cancel. click finish after that and reboot. plug green connectors (both of them, drivers side and pass side), plug tactrix to obd2 port and to computer, open up ecuflash and try again

At first ecu flash wouldn't do anything cus I canceled windows updating the drivers when I installed it the first time then when I reloaded it I let it update drivers and it let me see the read button. When I loaded the infamous tune it enabled all the buttons and even compared the files. But I can not get anything in the read window. I thought I was putting files in the wrong folder or something.

I will try any advice given tonight when I get home, spent 4 hours on it last night so my ambition is running low.

Do both green connectors need to be hooked up, our just the passenger side?

Is this something that should be done for lv shot. Cus the first lv I did showed zeros every where, except in the upper right it said .5 Then I ran it till it earned up to check for leaks and so forth. The it gave a couple numbers in the first two boxes in the g/s areas. So I'm winding if I should (under 3k) drive it a bit.

Then do a lv shot, our doesn't it matter?

iNVAR you sir are a genious. you select rommetadata and no further. i was selecting the subaru folder.

so am i suppose to extract all the files inside the subaru folder into the rommetadata folder???

it now recognizes 676ROM

that link you found was EXACTLY what my issue was word for word.

Cant thank you enough my headachce is finally going away.

Archived