LegacyGT.com

Racing Leggies at Lime Rock 5/24

ScoopMan

I'd love to, been too long since I've been there, but alas I'll be on the west coast.

Honestly, keep me in mind if you are interested in any other weekends drop me a pm. Not sure if they have it this year however I've been to the Ferrari weekend in the past and it is always a good time ... you leave seeing red, Ferrari red!

I've penciled in the American LeMans on the weekend of 7/11.

im was gonna go but i thought it was june 21st

I thought so too. Subaru sent me an e-mail with this info. According to the Lime Rock site it's May 23-26.

After winning two rounds last year in the Grand-Am Koni Challenge, the Subaru Road Racing Team (SRRT) eagerly moves on to Round 2 of the series, which will be held at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT, and scheduled for June 21-22, 2008. The two-car outfit runs identically prepared 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT spec.B sedans.

from my conversation the race is this friday and sat. on june 21st the koni challenge will be in ohio. i think im gonna head up there on sat. qualifying is 1045 for the street tuner cars and the race starts at 3.

Pretty sure it is this weekend. Lime Rock always has its big events on the holiday weekends, or close to them. ALMS is a little later this year, July 11 and 12, that should be awesome.

So who's going, sschmelke, Aczwild?

lol sometimes he does and he just recently took off his bov cause he was getting a cel. he is running only a turbo back cobb exhaust with no EM. its a nice car(07 white wagon) but he is kinda poor so he is cheaping out on everything

Sounds fun. I have a Cobb catted dp, bosal up waiting to go in. AVO tmic on order. XO2 cbe for the mid and y only. Prodrive cans on the car. Bilsteins, springs, jdm rsb, blah blah blah.... man I need to install that stage 2 stuff. At least I have the AP, stage 1 flash woo hoo! :lol:

well i drive like 35k miles a year so stock suspension and auto serves me well. i have around 65k miles on her now. id love to get a new job and put some suspension work to go along with the speed but for now its a great daily driver

Pretty sure it is this weekend. Lime Rock always has its big events on the holiday weekends, or close to them. ALMS is a little later this year, July 11 and 12, that should be awesome.

So who's going, sschmelke, Aczwild?

I'm getting wrecked this weekend over in NY, so I cant go, however I will be going to the ALMS event on the 12th (race day)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Beats me out, I'm only axle back.... but I have all my stage 2 crap in boxes. No time to put em in. Yet.

:lol: I know how you feel Dave. Until this past weekend all MY Stage 2 parts were sitting in boxes too. Not anymore though, got the Perrin TMIC and Cobb DP in and flashed my PDX Stage 1.5T map. :spin: Just gotta figure out how to clock my turbo as the TMIC is sitting a bit cockeyed.

One of these Memorial day weekends I'm gonna make one of these races. Hopefully we can hook up then.

Archived