LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT.com Forum Satisfaction Poll

Opie

How easily is the information found in the forums on LegacyGT.com to you.  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How easily is the information found in the forums on LegacyGT.com to you.

• The information here is always correct, unbiased and easy to find.
    • The information is here if you really want to dig for it.
    • The information here is usually misleading, biased and difficult to find at best.
    • The information does not exist here at all.

Vote regarding the general information and posts you find here on LegacyGT.com on a day-to-day basis.

Yeah my answer would be somewhere between the first two.. it isnt always 100% correct but you dont have to dig like a dog to get it either.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

As far as just research goes Nabisco offers more on the tech side **just don't bother asking questions**

Great deals are there to be had:):)

I would say on average the age on our boards is quite a bit older

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

yup, LGT is far more mature than nasioc, and it really depends what you're researching too, most of the people in this thread have researched bigger turbos which may be better to look over there, but for 85% of people on the forums, basic maintenance and stage 2 stuff is obviously better over here

VERY true!!

Engine builds & large turbo setup's are my main reasons for going over to Nabisco once in a blue moon;)

The majority of WRX owners think of us as a Camry.......

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

The majority of WRX owners think of us as a Camry.......

our cars do look similar from the view a WRX driver usually sees, the rear. :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 2 months later...
Yeah, I am between the first two as well. The actual information is almost always accurate (eventually) and the opinions, while all over the place, are almost always useful. Don't get the two mixed up. Sometimes it does take some digging to find things (was that the focus of the poll, or was it the accuracy?) but that is no big deal, and can sometimes be even more helpful as you can accidentally come across some interesting information.
neil

• 1 year later...

Archived