LegacyGT.com

Finally here in So. Cal.

Girorin

Nice!! If I get a Legacy, it will probably at SCS because I read bad things about Irvine Subaru, even though it's closer to my house. The reviews I heard were of the service dept. however... Haven't seen you here for a while Girorin. Still interested in the Legacy?
-ben

What up Axis, yeah i'm still logging on every day i just haven't contributed because there's nothing new. and i've been killing myself just waiting... by the way do you think they will ever build a sti legacy?

Haha, I don't know. Check out the thread in the countdown section. There are rumors but nothing concrete. I wish there was, but personally I doubt it with the whole moving to the premium market. An STI would just ruin the image of the Legacy here. But that's just my opinion. I'd love for them to have one, but they probably have different priorities. Maybe they'll have like an STI package or something?
-ben

• 1 month later...
I looked all up and down the state. Everyone has the same cars! I FINALLY found a 5 speed 2.5i in blue and a 2.5GT non LTD in silver. The blue one is mine. The silver one is at Steven's creek in San Jose if anyone's interested. Ask your local dealer to do a trade

Archived