LegacyGT.com

Auto Merchants Plano Tx

Mitch

Trying to find if any of you Texans have any knowledge or dealings with a car dealer named Auto Merchants in Plano TX? 4008 W. Plano Pkwy Plano, TX.

I'm looking at a car they have online. but would like to know if any one has had any dealings with them, before I fly down there to check out the car for myself. And if anyone there in Plano knows of the best Lexus dealership to work with.

TIA hope to hear some good news.

Mitch

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Would you want one of use to go see the car in person? I promise I wont steal her....you got first dibs ;)

I'd appreciate if someone close enough would. I'm not sure I like the wink in your eye though ;)

It's a 04 Lexus SC430

Black & Ecru with light maple trim.

I've spoke to a sales lady/girl/woman "Amanda"

They don't seem VERY flexible over the price. On the phone at least.

There's no problem taking it to a Lexus dealership to have em check it over.

And the remainder of a factory warranty.

Mileage should be around 46,717.

Thanks and maybe a ride to whomever does swing by. :lol:

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?car_id=240877200&dealer_id=396745&car_year=2004&dealership_view_name=www.automerchantsinc.com&model=SC430&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&result_car_id=null&fuel=&search_type=both&suppressStyle=null&make=LEXUS&keywords_display=&color=&min_price=&drive=&max_mileage=&sort_type=priceDESC&advanced=&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=25

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Archived