LegacyGT.com

Any meets in South Texas area?

J.McDonald Knives

I'm new to this forum but am a member of SL-i.net and don't seem to be too many people from Texas. I own a 97 BG that I will be lifting 2" and go offroading in and tow a boat. Right now I'm just going to do intake and exhaust work then work on suspension and then do an STI engine swap and marry it up to a JDM WRX 4.444 5MT transmission that has a first gear ratio of 3.083 which will help with the towing. I'm looking for people close by that can help me with info and also just to meet other Subie owners.

Gillman Subaru South-Houston is having a shop day on the 23rd of August. Check out TXIC on Nasioc for more info.

Hey yeah, Keith and I will be at Gillman's on the 23rd. You should stop by and say hello... if you are willing to make the drive. :cool:

Mary

• 4 weeks later...
don't worry its not. BTW Hi Mary!!! You get that Spec-B yet?

Yep sure did! Here are some pic http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95797

And I just got through my break-in miles last weekend and we've already put on a Perrin TMIC and Magnaflow exhaust. Keith is currently hacking the rom and should be able to tune it within the next few days.

Mary

Archived