LegacyGT.com

I miss my SpecB.

From a 87 supra 517whp/2000 trans am 430whp+100 shot/1990 new yorker to a 05 legacy gt. I lost some power ( about 800whp lol) but got a fun, reliable car that i can DD. Supra was parted out and shell was sold, T/A was parted out and traded in with bolt ons only with the new yorker for the LGT.

1993 Ford Ranger -> 1995 Legacy L -> 250whp 1994 Legacy Turbo -> 1998 Forester -> 2009 2.5i SE Outback -> 2009 Outback 2.5XT
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Did anyone else go from a car that was faster than their LGT to the LGT? I know I did... I wasn't a happy camper before mods. I'm still not a happy camper with it....yet.

Yeah im stage 2 and it still isnt fast, but its quick enough for my DD. I suppose the 600rr will have to feed my need for speed for the time being. I will be getting another sports car next spring though. I cant wait WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah im stage 2 and it still isnt fast, but its quick enough for my DD. I suppose the 600rr will have to feed my need for speed for the time being. I will be getting another sports car next spring though. I cant wait WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes: If I decided to head out to Arizona instead of Maine, I have a feeling I would own a bike and still have my GTI. Nothing crazy, but something like a Ninja 600. Cheap, easy and quick enough for me.

:rolleyes: If I decided to head out to Arizona instead of Maine, I have a feeling I would own a bike and still have my GTI. Nothing crazy, but something like a Ninja 600. Cheap, easy and quick enough for me.

Yeah i live in Wisconsin, i only get about 5 months of riding but i love to ride. It helps me clear my head alot but ever sicne i got rid of my T/A i have been missing the muscle car feeling. So i will probably be selling the bike next spring to buy 2nd car. I love bikes but IMO i need a muscle car before a bike.

Yeah, it's used.... slightly. So it's had plenty of breaking in : )

Sadly traffic was awful today so it was stop and go. Maybe i'll take it on the backroads a little later!

Its not a freeway queen anyway, freeways are where SRT-4s live lol.

I dropped my specB off at the dealer yesterday morning for some transmission issues. Day two and I'm feeling a bit depressed. They gave me a Kia for the time being and I feel like pulling my hair out...

Solution is easy. Jump the Kia.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 6 months later...

Still miss my car. I'm off in Vancouver - the Spec.B is with a friend who i sincerely hope is treating it nice.

The ride up to whistler mountain is amazing, and the whole trip up i was wishing i had my car! all the hills and turns!

3 whole weeks gone by and 11 more days to go...

*sigh*

Did anyone else go from a car that was faster than their LGT to the LGT? I know I did... I wasn't a happy camper before mods. I'm still not a happy camper with it....yet.

My bike, 2000 Ninja ZX-9...much, much faster. But my car was a 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V, which is a turd compared to the LGT

Archived