LegacyGT.com

AccessPORT Trade In Program

loak

saw this while browsing cobb's forums

http://forums.cobbtuning.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39696

http://cobbtuning.com/info/?id=3846

For a limited time only, COBB is offering a trade-in program for the original AccessPORT to put towards the purchase of the new and significantly improved AccessPORT. Simply fill out this form and send it along with your original AccessPORT and receive up to a $200 credit applied to the purchase of a new AccessPORT.

Instructions:

Send in your original AccessPORT with completed AccessPORT Trade-In form. Once received, we will process your Trade-In and give you up to $200 off the purchase of a new AccessPORT. That's $695 - $200 trade-in credit = $495 + S&H.

wont a used AP 1.0 get more than $200 in the FS section ?

that was the 1st thing I said when I read this. I could sell my AP for like $400

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

didn't you know? all rebates NEVEr work out for the consumer's benefit. This is just a way for people who don't know better to trade their perfectly useable AP V1 and spend more money.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

not worth changing from AP1 to AP2... i only did it because i maxed the base map capabilities of my AP1.... between the injectors, intake, turbo, and then the upgraded map sensor, an AP2 had the space i needed for my base map.

But if you're not getting to that limitation, save yourself the $500 and use your AP1.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

I had contacted Cobb a few weeks ago inquiring about an AP1 "trade-in" program, and was told that something was in the works. I didn't realize that they meant-nor did I inquire about-a rip-off plan. Definitely going to keep my AP1 in lieu of this. 700 for the AP1 then turning in the unit for only 200 and having to shell out an additional 450... Not happening.

didn't you know? all rebates NEVEr work out for the consumer's benefit.

Rebates usually work out quite well for consumers, when submitted. This, is just a crappy trade-in deal.

ignore him, he'll go away.

not worth changing from AP1 to AP2... i only did it because i maxed the base map capabilities of my AP1.... between the injectors, intake, turbo, and then the upgraded map sensor, an AP2 had the space i needed for my base map.

But if you're not getting to that limitation, save yourself the $500 and use your AP1.

Mike

well, i switched cars. ;) so I had to upgrade out of necessity.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• 2 months later...

i'm thinking of getting a road tune from metric subaru in hicksville, NY

and Mike in the service department said the v2 had more variables to play around with as opposed to the v1 (which i have). is that true?

I thought they were the same, just that the v2 had live data and looked better.

Archived