LegacyGT.com

eibach kyb setup

phuzaxeman

so i just upgraded my stock suspension with the eibach pro kit and new kyb struts/shocks. it handles way better than stock. the turns are much more sharp and precise.

my problem is a bit strange. because of the stiffer suspension, i get a little more motion sickness from the stiffer jolts over the bad roads were i live. never had this problem before stock. i'm contemplating going back to stock springs.

i really like the handling on turns, and the looks of a lowered car is cool. i also notice with 3 or more passengers, the suspension doesn't handle bumps as well.

any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
the only suggestion is to go back to the stock. the upgraded kit is stiffer. that is why you feel the car handles better. there really isnt anything to do about that besides going to a "luxury" car kit. They are way overpriced in my mind and are still stiffer than stock set ups. the legacy was made to be subaru's "luxury" model not their sport one.

are these the stock oem struts? how many miles on the suspension?

i had tein h-tech springs, and currently using the eibach pro kit on stock struts. any aftermarket spring will be more "harsh" over stock, but the pro kit is a very good aftermarket spring for a DD. I felt the tien's were to harsh compared with the pro kit.

Archived