LegacyGT.com

Parting: 05 lgt, dp, cat back, intake, wheels/tires, AP

LGTdemon

IF I get approved for the new ride I will be parting so I can trade in for stock. Cash is preferred but trades are considered, prices may change when I get a chance to do se research. I don't need stock parts just cash. I'll keep it local and open it up for shipping in a week, parts won't be available for a week to a week and a half...

Invidia catless DP, I have the box still, belmouth of course- 200

X02 catless cat back, (mid pipe, Y pipe, and mufflers)- 350

Cobb SF intake with air box- 200

wheels and tires(1 season) Enkei bortex rpm2s some curb rash on 2 of em the other 2 are fine, tires are like new 225 40 18s- 600

accessport v1- 250

headlights, the orange reflector removed and the inside painted black, looks real good, I'll trade straght for stock(pics in later post)

tein h flex springs- 125

like I said prices are subject to change and I could changey mind or not get approved lol pm me or reply with questions, pix to come

Josh

Ya the dp is 250+shipping on eBay unless you can find one cheaper and I haven't had it long, so 200 on the dp

fir the headlights I want completely stock ones no mods

also I don't do the 'dibs' thing so when I decide to take this stuff off it's first with cash leaves with parts

open to offers of course

I meant teins, auto correct lol

but the rims are an aftermarket enkei 18x8 35 offset the sit really flush, then look like the ones on the car at the top of this website, they have some rash but the price is mostly tire since they're almost new

I'd like to wait until you've got the DP off and I've had a couple days to decide if I want that also. I'd hate to have to make two trips up there at two different times. If you could just post on here or send me a PM when the DP is off, I'd appreciate it.

For the record the rims are an 18x8 35 offset I believe, they sit really flush. Enkei bortex, I think 2 have some curb rash and 2 are really good but tnhe tires are like brand new right before winter last year

Again all the parts are gonna be off Saturday pending good weather so hit me up if you wanna pick something up, I'm opening it up to shipping on Sunday for the items that haven't been spoken for

Josh

Archived