LegacyGT.com

New Member and want a good cat back

(I wasnt sure where to put this, but just found new member section, admin please move to correct area)

Well i didnt expect to be on these forums this morning. I actually went to buy a FD rx7 at a local car yard today and left with a deposit on a nice GTB Legacy which was alot cheaper and very clean.:cool:

Its a 1999 GTB and is completely stock with 50,000kms. I would like to chuck a nice cat back exhaust on straight away. I was wondering what do people recommend? I dont want to have some big ugly exhaust tip but want a nice sound and a bit more sporty. Is there a nice wrx sounding exhaust that would fit on?

What do people recommend?

Heres a pic of the beast! By the way, im located in western Japan!

http://img.autos.goo.ne.jp/autos/img/protoucar/usedcar/7001020440/20081101/G1/70010204402008110100100.jpg

(I wasnt sure where to put this, but just found new member section, admin please move to correct area)

Well i didnt expect to be on these forums this morning. I actually went to buy a FD rx7 at a local car yard today and left with a deposit on a nice GTB Legacy which was alot cheaper and very clean.:cool:

Its a 1999 GTB and is completely stock with 50,000kms. I would like to chuck a nice cat back exhaust on straight away. I was wondering what do people recommend? I dont want to have some big ugly exhaust tip but want a nice sound and a bit more sporty. Is there a nice wrx sounding exhaust that would fit on?

What do people recommend?

Heres a pic of the beast! By the way, im located in western Japan!

Congrats on the new ride -- looks nice!

Since you mention above that you found the New User page, I won't direct you there, but your question would be best addressed here. Searching on that specific forum might yield results on your specific MY as well...

Cheers!

Archived