LegacyGT.com

my 08 obxt I just purchased

Rickbubello

Beautiful! Nice find....enjoy it and good luck staying out of trouble!

-r

That should be a warning label that comes with OBXT's and LGT wagons. The only funny thing is seeing the look on the cops face after busting you.

I work for the state, dept of corrections so I don't get tickets for things like tint or speeding so I don't worry about that. It's a beautiful ride but man is it soft when it comes to handling. My Wrx wagon was tighter then a school girl on prom night ;)

It's the truck like suspension. If you put some coilovers on that thing it will tighten right up. Nice car bro. Hard to find them Black on black and in stick.

That should be a warning label that comes with OBXT's and LGT wagons. The only funny thing is seeing the look on the cops face after busting you.

So far I've been ok...but what's funny is when I tell people that I got a new Outback to be a sporty, fun to drive, daily driver....they look at me with that surely you can't be serious look!:eek:

I work for the state, dept of corrections so I don't get tickets for things like tint or speeding so I don't worry about that. It's a beautiful ride but man is it soft when it comes to handling. My Wrx wagon was tighter then a school girl on prom night ;)

if you plan to lower it, there are plenty of options...including the coil-overs. I went the Legacy GT spec Tokico HTS/Swift Spring combo and am extremely happy with it. If you plan to leave it at stock height, you simply buy new KYB struts...2005-2009 spec for the front and 2004 spec rear struts and your ride will improve substantially. Search the forum, there's tons on info on here about all that!

-r

• 2 months later...

Archived