LegacyGT.com

I spotted a Unicorn!!!

I spotted this one in its natural habitat! She is a wild one and I was barely able to snap these photos due to halo surrounding her. The parking lot of SIA. this is one of three from what I understand.

Nice find! One of three?? Any info on this?

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

That is a good looking Spec But it is not the same color. My contact at Subaru gave me a little bit of info on the car in my pic but not the color code. When they changed the paints over to water borne they sprayed three spec bs. One was given to the President of SIA, one to a Senior Officer and he was unsure of the third. The car is a very bright red and I have to imagine came equipped with two or three speeding tickets in the glove box.:lol::lol::lol: That car looks fast and will definitely attract attention.

Yeah, it's not the same, but the RRP spec.B is damn near as close to that rare. I believe Subaru did loosely confirm there were about 100 2009 spec.Bs made. Even if you assume even distribution of the colors, rather than RRP probably being the least popular, that's only like 20 total.

Yeah, I originally had an OBP 08 2.5GT -- I didn't get a spec.B because I didn't like the silver/gray options.

Ironically, I went all the way to New Jersey to nab my low mileage used OBP 09 spec.B, only to have *3* of them show up for sale in Illinois within a month.

But what a way to greet a new car like a cross-country trip? PA mountain/lake crossings were absolutely beautiful, and then the tunnels...

Yeah man, some bonding time. Did you take the TP or RT 80?

looks like the same colour as the legacy blitzen japanland got

http://iwao.dip.jp/daradara/archives/images/2007_05_16_001.jpg[/quote

Sure as hell does.

Took I-70 the whole way from Newark to St. Louis. I don't actually even know where I was, I just came through these mountain tunnel passes and came out of one and ended up on a bridge over what seemed like a big lake in the middle of them. Could've been a wide point of a river too. Either way, was an amazing 1100 miles or so. I did it all in one day, too.

Archived