LegacyGT.com

Grimmspeed crossover pipe flex joint leaking

94sportsedan

Yes brand new. It seems they have a new design though. Mike at Grimmspeed told me they upgraded to a 3ply flex section. I'll be excited to get the newer design after I mail in my leaking one. I'm glad I held onto the stock one to drive around in the meantime.

I've had mine for a year. Got it new from them coated in black. The flex joint just went this past weekend but I just managed to get under the car today to verify it.

As soon as I saw this thread this week I knew it wouldn't be a gasket. Why can't it ever just be a freaking gasket? :(

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

we have 1000s of these pipes on the market and yes, occasionally there will be a failure. the failure rate is very low...but even with that said we are always improving the design.

what we can do is stick behind our name and get a brand new pipe with the upgraded features send out immediately. i'm sorry for any trouble we have caused you, i promise we will get you taken care of though.

Justin

Grimmspeed does a great job and their products are top notch. They took great care of me and have a new pipe in the mail as we speak. Shit happens and nothing lasts forever. They have awesome consumer support and take care of you when it happens to any of their products. I have several of their parts and swear by them. I'm looking forward to seeing the new 3 ply version though.
The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

• 3 weeks later...

I happily received my replacement cross over pipe back and I'm not to sure but I would say the flex section appears a little smaller than previously.

Anyway, I'm grateful for a topntoch vendor sticking behind their products!! That means something in my book!!

Archived