LegacyGT.com

Photoshoot w/models.. Mass people interested?

legacy2.5GT05

Hey guys,

I'm interested in putting a photoshoot together in the Boston area in the next month or two when it gets a little warmer. My friend who is a proffesional photographer is down for taking the pics. I'm also considering getting some models to spice things up a bit. Anyone interested?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow man...you're all about meets/drives/photoshoots/movies :lol:

id be down....I'd have to run over to someone's house so I can wash and wax the car before hand tho... (it sucks not having a garage or anything in Boston)

And as BoBL said...dont know about them getting on my car...i like women, but i like my car more :lol:

now getting off in the car could be arranged...

haha I'm posting on craigslist for a model search. They'd be doing it just for fun of course. no pay. I wanted to wait and see who would be interested in doing this before I started. But I already have a couple girls interested.. and yes.. they are hot.

good luck finding a spot in boston that has a good view and we wont get into trouble for hanging around too much/or that has enough room

the only place I can think of is down by the waterfront, out on the piers....but I don't drive that often around Boston. Some others can probably chime in on better places.

haha I'm posting on craigslist for a model search. They'd be doing it just for fun of course. no pay. I wanted to wait and see who would be interested in doing this before I started. But I already have a couple girls interested.. and yes.. they are hot.

i might be able to talk my gf into coming out with us if i tell her that there will be other non-skanky girls there and its not a shady operation.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Archived