LegacyGT.com

BRZ Convertible on the way? FR-S vert content inside

StoplightAssassin

I'm not talking shit...I just don't like convertibles.

I feel convertibles scream "Hey Look At Me Driving this Sweet Car!" and that they do not provide any REAL benefit for the driver, unless of course you are 7ft tall wanting to drive a small car.

Just an opinion...chill

I'm not talking shit...I just don't like convertibles.

I feel convertibles scream "Hey Look At Me Driving this Sweet Car!" and that they do not provide any REAL benefit for the driver, unless of course you are 7ft tall wanting to drive a small car.

Just an opinion...chill

My M3 was a convertible. E46 ragtop. It didn't suffer the rear subframe issues that a lot of the coupes saw because the verts were reinforced. They're generally heavier & not as rigid... but I think everyone should have one or two at some point in their lives.

You might feel as if it's a "lookitme" car... but it's enjoyable, when the weather is right. YMMV.

Tits mcgee

I had a Corvette convertible, in my book nothing beat open air motoring on a warm summer night. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one as 2nd car. Yeah it weight a little more (50#) and it didnt handle as well as a coupe, but those are minor differences for a street driven car.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived