LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT Limited SWP help!!!

I was browsing autotrader the other night and found this... Don't know what to think about it since there is no cars like this available for a good price in Montreal. I can arrange a fast and easy custom fly-by but still not sure about what to inspect on the car...

I heard about turbo issues but does it really affect a LGT with 78k miles on it?

Does anybody on this forums knows/heard about this car? Since (i think) it's a pretty rare color (exterior and interior) i figured somebody would know something about this deal!?

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?ct=u&car_id=297322250&dealer_id=1359953&car_year=2005&pager.offset=275&dealership_view_name=abetterway&address=12345&sort_type=make_modelASC&resultCar=297322250&first_record=276&cardist=5411

that is a pretty good price if the carfax comes back good and the car is well taken care of. SWP LGT isn't rare neither is the tan interior. Rare would be SWP with black interior. But that is a good price for LGT Limited. Turbo would be fine if the car was taken care of.

Archived