LegacyGT.com

Honda shop reccomendation?

finse

Hi guys,

A friend at work recently had a pretty bad experience with a timing belt in her honda. Unfortunately, I did not hear about it until after she took it to *gasp* brakes plus to have the timing belt replaced.

I told her I would help find a reputable independent honda mechanic/shop for future issues she may have. So, do you guys have any recommendations for me?

Thanks!

Import Auto Stuff on 71st and Lowell in Westminster is very good. They have been servicing Hondas for at least 25 years and were previously known as "Honnda Stuff". Nobody knows Hondas like they do and I had about 10-15 years experience with them with 5-6 different Hondas. Lots of used parts too.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Import Auto Stuff on 71st and Lowell in Westminster is very good. They have been servicing Hondas for at least 25 years and were previously known as "Honnda Stuff". Nobody knows Hondas like they do and I had about 10-15 years experience with them with 5-6 different Hondas. Lots of used parts too.

Awesome! This is exactly the kind of place I was hoping someone would know about. Thanks Legend!

Pro Image on 52nd and Marshall serviced my honda accord for well over 7 years and still works on my sister's civic. Independent shop owned by a guy named T is really fair dude that will give you an honest assessment every time. I have sent more then a dozen people there and all have been extremely happy with his work.

Link to site - proimageauto.net

Pro Image on 52nd and Marshall serviced my honda accord for well over 7 years and still works on my sister's civic. Independent shop owned by a guy named T is really fair dude that will give you an honest assessment every time. I have sent more then a dozen people there and all have been extremely happy with his work.

Link to site - proimageauto.net

Thanks! I'll pass this recommendation along as well.

Archived